Tuesday 17 August 2010

Cardmaking-1

Happiest am I when I make something creative!!
Like when I m really bored on a Saturday afternoon, I open my scrap bag which is a city of coloured papers, designer scissors, glitters, flowers, cards and stuff which I have been collecting from time immemorial..Rarely had the time to do something out of it..A novice at Scrapbooking and Cardmaking..I m trying to learn through blogs..Here are my first 3 seeable cards..

1. Its a Best Wishes card..Tried to make a contast of Brown and yellow but dint find the perfect match..Have used a brown satin ribbon to give gift like feel..


2. Its a Party card..The base pink layer is the fancy cover of a perfume!! Loved the floral designs on it..Have used a 2 fold ribbon here..


3. Its for a friend's birthday..Have used 2 contrasting colours as base with black border..Then there are 2 types of flowers..One with paper and other with ribbon..


A picture would have helped a lot in minimising the effort to think..But I purposely dint want to use a picture because I somehow feel it attracts the onlooker more than required..It gave me immense pleasure to do these things on a weekend..Felt like a craft session in school..Go find your activity which gives you solace..Comments and suggestions most welcome :)

PS: 1. Please bear with my pics till I buy a new cam.
2. Investing more on scrap now onwards.

2 comments:

anatreek said...

Very Nice loose, make me one :)

Mohan said...

That is so simple and looks great! I am sure with practice much more creativity can be added. Thanks for sharing. First time here, looking forward to be regular here.