Sunday 17 January 2010

System Engineer Trainee Life

Things I learnt while working..

  • Queue become an essential part of your life..Be it food court,loo,movie,parlour,
    laundromat
  • Guys in formal wear with ties and yet not fussing to ride a pink ladybird
  • 2-3 km walk is a cake walk..Infact thats a short distance..
  • Strive for excellence theory is not applicable..Strive to survive..
  • Stop praying external supernatural forces and started praying Dev Square (test implementation tool). It can at times do wonders..Believe me..
  • Wait for month end for salary to credit and say to it "I work only for you my
    dear"..Whatever my status is Dad is still my ATM..
  • There are people from all over the country who have come thousands and thousands of miles to do the same job as I do and I thought 'Who the hell cares for this job?'
  • There is a place above us in map which is also part of India called North India..Excepting for AP,TN,Kerala,Karnataka everybody belong to this area..And people from there speak only Hindi..Not even remote English..
  • Home food is heaven..I love my mom..I dont mind 2days stale food as long as its homemade..
  • Now I realise the importance of weekends..Prior all days used to be chilled and weekends a little extra chilled..But now Friday evenings are a blisss...Not even a day old movie can make me stay there on weekends...
    PS : I know SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA, UNIX if you care...
  • 4 comments:

    v said...

    Impressive!!

    lol.. I LOVE any indian food.. even upma is something I crave for here!!!

    anatreek said...

    come back loose..lol

    manoranjini said...

    points -1 and 2 ... are you in Mysore now ??

    Uniquely the same said...

    yeah...training in mysore..