Saturday 9 January 2010

I m back by public demand..

No posts in 2 months..Lots and lots of changes in those 2 months..It also marks a year anniversary..as in I m not in a dormant state on blogger..27 posts in a year is pretty descent I guess..

Late but never, wishes to Shilpa and Kishan for a wonderful married life together..The last word quoted..Special Thanks to all those people who travelled all the way to be part of the occasion..Pri to you whos reading this and for your full fledged encouragement and support towards me to continue to blog and Santi too whos religiously following my blog and demanding for updates and A for being my dance partner and most importantly BlackdranzerV6 whos an hibernating blogger for all the technical initiative taken..Thank you all..

I m now a single independent object oriented career focussed working women striving for excellence in a domain specific organistion..How cool is that?? I live alone, earn my bread, More on that later..

2 comments:

v said...

oi!!!!! you are back!! I feel truly blessed now that you are back to grace us with your presence in the virtual world!! :P

anatreek said...

I'm commenting on ur posts now..happy??