Saturday 8 June 2013

Poetry for a cause

Hello!!
I wrote this poem as part of a task given to me by my Santa in office while playing Secret Santa. My task was a write a poem for my husband describing him. This is my first attempt at poetry. I hope you like it.

As happy as me, there were few
Until God sent you!

Mr Dirty looked so hot
Or so I thought

And so I was receptive
Little did I know looks are deceptive

Though he was Mr Dirty
He was sweet and naughty
Caring, sharing and Daring

Like a dutiful wife,
I will be all my life
With a little pecking here and there
For I know your care

Mrs Clean, nagging had been
Until Mr Dirty turned Mr Clean

 In return, I made a card to my Santa. Ofcourse my USP handmade card. Its hard not to notice that the snowman is a rip off from my previous post ;)


 

1 comment:

anatreek said...

loose ur masterpiece!..where is the title though?