Saturday 24 January 2009

Welcome!!


This welcome is a little late to my new fishes which are a week old..actually i had plans to get a pug or something more adorable than fish..but i have no say at home regarding pets..fishes are by far most easily maintainable,economical species which can be dimly classified as pets..the downside is that i cant pamper them,cuddle them or even recognise them for that matter..4 of them are so similar that they are beyond my recognitiion..

i felt hopeless when my cousin said they have a memory of about 5-15 secs..i was so happy thinking my fishes can probably recognise me now..they cant be like 'dora' or 'sanjay singhania' to have short term memory loss..they have to be like 'nemo'..

i tried to take nice pictures but since they are constantly moving this is all i could take..long live my fishes :) and all fishes on earth :)

PS: turn sasyahaari to all non vegges..

3 comments:

v said...

hehe.. i am a veggie!

Did you name them??

Uniquely the same said...

ya..chip n dale..n rest are all tiger1,2,3,4..

Anonymous said...

he he nice names:)